If you’d like to join our mailing list for announcements, email email@example.com.
2020-2021 Admissions Information
We’re now accepting applications for 2020-2021! The priority deadline is February 28th, 2020.
Info session dates:
All sessions are Saturdays from 12:30pm to 2:00pm. Childcare is provided.
- October 5th, 2019
- November 16th, 2019
- January 25th, 2020
February 22nd, 2020
April 18th, 2020
May 16th, 2020
If you are traveling by car, take 50th Street to Greenwood Avenue, turn onto Greenwood, and turn into the parking lot. We are located upstairs.
Admissions for 2019-2020
We still have limited space available in PreK4 through 8th grades. We are full for PreK3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in mid-year admission.
- PreK3 students must turn 3 before September 1st of the enrollment year.
- All students must be potty trained.
- Students entering grades 3-8 must attend a school visit day.
- Families requesting sliding-scale tuition must submit their prior year tax form before the application is considered complete.
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Early December – application becomes available
- February 28th, 2020 – Application due, including 2019 tax forms for sliding scale tuition applicants.
Schedule a visit:
We ask incoming students going into 3rd through 8th grades to arrange for a school visit as part of the admissions process. Families of pre-K through 2nd grade students are welcome to visit, but it is not required. Please email email@example.com to arrange a visit!
Please see our tuition page for information about our income-based sliding-scale tuition:
Enrollment offer and registration fee:
When admissions letters are sent out, you will be notified of your tuition, as well as your registration fee between $175-$350, depending on your sliding scale tuition amount.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.