If you’d like to join our mailing list for announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021-2022 Admissions Information
We’re now accepting applications for 2021-2022! The priority deadline is February 28th, 2021.
Info session dates:
All sessions are Saturdays from 12:30pm to 2:00pm. Please note that due to COVID-19 information sessions will be virtual.
- October 5th, 2020
- November 21, 2020
- December 5th, 2020
- January 2021 TBD
- February 2021 TBD
April 2021 TBD
May 2021 TBD
If you are traveling by car, take 50th Street to Greenwood Avenue, turn onto Greenwood, and turn into the parking lot. We are located upstairs.
Admissions for 2020-2021
We still have limited space available in 1st through 8th grades. We are full for PreK3, PreK4 and Kindergarten. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in mid-year admission.
- PreK3 students must turn 3 before September 1st of the enrollment year.
- All students must be potty trained.
- Students entering grades 3-8 must attend a school visit day.
- Families requesting sliding-scale tuition must submit their prior year tax form before the application is considered complete.
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Early December – application becomes available
- February 28th, 2021 – Application due, including 2020 tax forms for sliding scale tuition applicants.
Schedule a visit:
We ask incoming students going into 3rd through 8th grades to arrange for a school visit as part of the admissions process. Families of pre-K through 2nd grade students are welcome to visit, but it is not required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit!
Please see our tuition page for information about our income-based sliding-scale tuition:
Enrollment offer and registration fee:
When admissions letters are sent out, you will be notified of your tuition, as well as your registration fee between $175-$350, depending on your sliding scale tuition amount.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions, and feel free to email us at email@example.com with any additional questions.