Thank you for your interest in our school! If you’d like to join our mailing list for announcements including upcoming info sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our admissions request form.
2023-2024 Admissions Information
We are now accepting application for 2023-2024 for all grade levels. Our priority deadline has passed, and we are continuing to accept applications on a rolling basis. Apply here
All sessions are Saturdays from 12:30pm to 2:00pm. Please RSVP to email@example.com. Childcare will be provided.
- Saturday, 12/17 2022, 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Saturday, 1/14 2023, 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Saturday, 2/11 2023, 12:30pm-2:00pm
Saturday, 3/25 2023, 12:30pm-2:00pm(canceled)
- Future sessions TBD
Directions to our school: If you are traveling by car, take 50th Street to Greenwood Avenue, turn onto Greenwood, and turn into the parking lot. We are located upstairs.
Admissions for 2022-2023:
We still have limited space available in grades PreK/K, 1/2/3, and 6/7/8. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining the waiting list for this year. You can apply at https://mytads.com/a/chicagofreeschool.
- PreK3 students must turn 3 before September 1st of the enrollment year.
- All students must be potty trained.
- Students entering grades 3-8 must attend a visit day, which will be scheduled after you apply.
- Families requesting sliding-scale tuition must submit their prior year tax form before the application is considered complete.
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Early December – application becomes available
- February 28th, 2023 – priority deadline
- Applications are continuing to be accepted on a rolling basis
Please see our tuition page for information about our income-based sliding-scale tuition.
Enrollment offer and registration fee:
When admissions letters are sent out, you will be notified of your tuition, as well as your registration fee between $175-$350, depending on your sliding scale tuition amount.