If you’d like to join our mailing list for announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-2023 Admissions Information
We will begin accepting applications for 2022-2023 on Monday, December 6th. You can apply here: http://mytads.com/a/chicagofreeschool
Info session dates:
All sessions are Saturdays from 12:30pm to 2:00pm. Please note that due to COVID-19 information sessions will be virtual.
- Saturday, 12/11 2021, 12:30pm
Directions to our school: If you are traveling by car, take 50th Street to Greenwood Avenue, turn onto Greenwood, and turn into the parking lot. We are located upstairs.
Admissions for 2021-2022
We still have limited space available in grades K, 1, 6, 7, and 8. All other grades are full. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about joining the waiting list for this year. You can apply here: http://mytads.com/a/chicagofreeschool
- PreK3 students must turn 3 before September 1st of the enrollment year.
- All students must be potty trained.
- Students entering grades 3-8 must attend a virtual meeting with the student, the family, and the class teacher.
- Families requesting sliding-scale tuition must submit their prior year tax form before the application is considered complete.
- There is a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Early December – application becomes available
- February 28th, 2022 – Application due, including 2021 tax forms for sliding scale tuition applicants.
Please see our tuition page for information about our income-based sliding-scale tuition:
Enrollment offer and registration fee:
When admissions letters are sent out, you will be notified of your tuition, as well as your registration fee between $175-$350, depending on your sliding scale tuition amount.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions, and feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.